Donald Trump Elected President Of The United States
Weekly Current Affairs Quiz 7 November to 13 November 2016, Test your knowledge of the news with our weekly current affairs quiz.
1. Who elected as Member of International Law Commission of UN?
2. Who becomes first ever Indian-American to win U.S. Senator seat?
3. India's first LNG-driven bus flagged off in which state ?
4. Deposits above what Rupees to face tax, penalty on mismatch as per Union Government ?
5. Who becomes the mascot of 'Incredible India' Campaign ?
6. Who notifies withdrawal of Legal Tender Character of existing 500 and 1000 rupees bank notes ?
7. Who gets the Tata LitFest lifetime achievement award 2016 ?
8. Who's Magnetospheric Multiscale (MMS) Sets A New Guinness World Record for highest altitude fix of GPS signal ?
9. Book titled An Era of Darkness: The British Empire in India Authored by ?
10. Reserve Bank of India appoints _________ as Executive Director ?
11. Who is selected for Lifetime Achievement Award 2016 by Lalithakala Academy ?
12. Who is the newly elected President of United States Of America ?
13. Who becomes first Indian-American woman to be elected to U.S. House ?
1] Aniruddha Rajput, 2] Kamala Harris, 3] Kerala, 4] 2.5 lakh, 5] Narendra Modi, 6] RBI, 7] Amitav Ghosh, 8] NASA, 9] Shashi Tharoor, 10] M Rajeshwar Rao, 11]Marta Jakimowicz, 12] Donald J Trump, 13] Pramila Jayapal.
Previous Current Affairs Quiz
Current Affairs Weekly Quiz 31 October to 6 November 2016
Current Affairs Weekly Quiz 24 October to 30 October 2016