Mohammed bin Zayed chief guest for Indian Republic Day.
Weekly Current Affairs Quiz 3 October to 9 October 2016, Test your knowledge of the news with our weekly current affairs quiz.
1. Who wins John F Richards Prize 2016?
2. Which country becomes first country to ban plastic cups and plates?
3. Who becomes first Indian in International Astronautical Federation's 'Hall of Fame'?
4. Which bank becomes first domestic bank to open branch in Yangon?
5. Which state becomes first state to implement Direct Benefit Transfer in Kerosene?
6. World Habitat Day observed across the world on ________.
7. Who wins 2016 Nobel Peace Prize?
8. A book titled Modi’s Midas Touch in Foreign Policy authored by __________.
9. World Post Day 2016 observed on _________.
10. Who will be the Chief Guest at the Republic Day parade 2017?
1] Nayanjot Lahiri, 2] France, 3] U R Rao, 4] State Bank of India, 5] Jharkhand, 6] 3 October, 7] Juan Manuel, 8] Surendra Kumar, 9] 9 October, 10] Mohammed bin Zayed Al Nahyan.
Previous Current Affairs Quiz
Current Affairs Weekly Quiz 26 September to 2 October 2016
Current Affairs Weekly Quiz 19 September to 25 September 2016