Weekly Current Affairs Quiz 12 December to 18 December 2016, Test your knowledge of the news with our weekly current affairs quiz.
1. Who is elected as New Zealand’s new Prime Minister in 2016?
2. Who has sworn-in as the Secretary General of United Nations?
3. Who has been conferred with highest French civilian distinction Officer of the Legion of Honour Award 2016?
4. Who is named as Italy’s new Prime Minister?
5. Who has been appointed as the UNICEF Global Goodwill Ambassador?
6. Who have won the 2016 Ballon d'Or Award?
7. Union Government has launched which helpline number to promote digital payments?
8. Who won the World Billiards title 2016 in Bengaluru?
9. Assam’s which districtis set to be the India's first carbon neutral district?
10. UNESCO accorded World Heritage Site Status to Rio de Janeiro. UNESCO stands for?
1] Bill English, 2] Antonio Guterres, 3] John Kerry, 4] Paolo Gentiloni, 5] Priyanka Chopra, 6] Cristiano Ronaldo, 7] 14444, 8] Pankaj Advani, 9] Majuli, 10] United Nations Educational, Scientific and Cultural Organisation.
Previous Current Affairs Quiz
Current Affairs Weekly Quiz 5 December to 11 December 2016
Current Affairs Weekly Quiz 28 November to 4 December 2016